Related Entries

This image is linked to the following entries:

EAST TENNESSEE HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Description

Built in 1874 as a United States customhouse, this Italianate building now serves as the East Tennessee History Center and is the home of the East Tennessee Historical Society, the McClung Historical Collection, and the Knox County Archives. This view is from a turn of the 20th-century postcard.

Source and Copyright

Source University of Tennessee Press